Recent progress on Proteomics front
- Can time effect be removed by day * time normalization?
- scaled all NSAF values by dividing by days * time
- repeated PCA and ASCA
- scaling by days * time did not remove the time effect shown by PCA and ASCA time effect analysis
- PCA shows 29C time points still cluster with
- temperature seems to be a bigger driver of variance in the time x temperature effect analysis
- samples cluster more by temperature than by time where before this wasn’t apparent
- we can look at proteins that show high magnitude loadings values on PC1 to see who’s driving this separation, although for day 7 this doesn’t really hold
- many proteins differences seem driven by day 3 alone. What do these plots look like if day 3 is removed?
- now many of the proteins in the higher temperature appear to show the same pattern as the lower temperature only at consistently reduced abundance over time. INTERESTING!