PCA of all data show grouping of samples from different temperatures with subsequent time points. This seems to indicate an interaction effect of time x temperature
- The ASCA analysis of interaction of temperature and time effect
- the SCA shows samples from time point 7(25 dpf) and 3(21 dpf) are the biggest outliers, similar to the PCA plot in fig 2
- the permutation test shows the interaction effect is not significant
- heatmap show weak patterns
- Even when 0 is included in the ASCA as it is in the PCA, the interaction effect is still not significant and the heatmap still shows weakish patterns
- for fellowships, determine letter requirements and if I need to notify peoepl? is it too late?